Big Blue helps international development teams to communicate with meaning, emotion, and impact. We help you find stories that are told in film, animation, publications, visuals, and sound.
We launched in 2012 in Bangladesh and since then have worked with teams in Pakistan, Nepal, the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
2017 has been an exciting, meaningful year, and we have helped these teams to design and launch training toolkits, visualise data, package evidence and lessons, and capture events.
We understand international development and have delivered assignments for DFID, USAID, EU and World Bank programmes. This bring us into partnerships with teams working on girls' empowerment, climate change, and other major development challenges of our time.
This means we can work with teams from project concept to project completion, and we can deliver powerful and sustained support to capture and tell the stories of your aid programmes.
How we can work together
- Create and deliver a communication strategy for your brand or programme
- Package data and lessons how your audiences wants them
- Write, design, and launch a publication
- Tell a story with film or animation
- Design online experiences
- Conceptualise and brand an event