About Big Blue
Big Blue helps international development teams to communicate with meaning, emotion, and impact. So far, we have supported teams in Pakistan, Nepal, the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
We are communications partners, and we tell stories through film, animation, publications, events, and online experiences. Our work has given us priceless opportunities to solve communication challenges worldwide in the fields of girls' empowerment, climate change, inclusive finance, health, and other major development issues of our time.
We understand international development, and over the last five years, we have delivered assignments for programmes funded by DFID, USAID, EU and the World Bank.
Our why, how, what
Why we exist: Because international development teams worldwide do amazing work that deserves meaningful stories and visibility.
How we solve communication challenges: Help teams clarify complexity to create stories with content that connects.
What we offer: Lead communications, produce high-quality content, and train.
Future we aim for
- NGOs, research teams, consultancies and donors worldwide have a trusted partner to help them communicate meaningfully.
- Those same organisations value good communication and stories as integral to project success.
What we value
Simplicity. Clarity. Flow. Calm.
Support we offer
- Manage international development project communications
- Package research, data, and evidence into engaging products
- Train teams in storytelling, documentation, and online tools
- Launch and manage online identities (website design, social media management)
- Write, design, and launch publications
- Create meaningful, memorable events